Friday, September 27, 2013

Picking Up

Its been awhile.... I know... For years now... I was able to keep it all together... Silly things like my previous posts happened but I couldn't find the words to write it down... Years have passed... I grew up... Life happened... Studied... Graduated... Travelled... Saw the world (a part of it at least... A very small part) ...Started working... I met new people... Some brought beautiful memories, some bitter lessons... I also lost a few people... It was not east but it has thought me to be a better person (I hope)... So here I am... Trying to pick up from the last time I wrote... It may be coming from a different perspective... But I promise you... It is from the same person... Some things will never change :)
Someone once told me, "Blogs are like pictures...Gotta capture life's moments in words."
I've had this blog as a huge canvas for a while now... We shall see what the masterpiece ends up looking like in due time...

No comments:

Post a Comment