Saturday, January 23, 2010

OOOOOPS !!!! I DID IT AGAIN....

Two days ago...I went to Malacca to take a short holiday with my family...It was pretty boring since we did not have much to do ( visiting all those historical buildings were out of the question since I have seen them for like a million times...) and so, we ( me, mum and my brother) decided to head to the mall and do some window shopping...after awhile we got bored of that too...and so we decided to watch a movie...what a brilliant idea ( the easiest way to kill time... :P )


After debating for awhile on what movie to watch...we decided to watch ‘Legion’(its a pretty good movie...of course, I would have enjoyed it better if I had not made a complete fool out of myself during the movie...)


This is what happened......


We bought our tickets...got a box of popcorn (going to a movie can NEVER be complete without it... its like a MUST...hehehe) and we went into the theatre...we got the best seat...the second row from the top and the middle seats...I happened to be sitting beside this Indian man ( in his mid 40’s I would say...that would explain why I did not pay any attention to him :P)


Anyway, since we decided to only get a box of popcorn and share...My brother was sitting in between me and my mum...holding the popcorn...Everything went well until.........


We were half way through the movie...and the movie was getting pretty interesting...there were times when I could not take my eyes off the screen (I was reallyyyy getting into the movie) and so I was eating the popcorn and enjoying the movie...


At one point...my popcorn tasted different (we got the light and sweet but the popcorn that I was eating tasted like caramel) Not giving much thought to it (since I was busy concentrating on the movie) I just took some more...but this time...This guy’s hand was in the box (I HONESTLY thought it was my brother’s hand) and so, feeling rather annoyed cause I could not take the popcorn...I tapped (OK !!! it was more like HIT !! ) his hand and took the popcorn...and that was when it hit me...


I WAS TAKING POPCORN FROM THE WRONG BOX !!!!!!


I just froze when I realised what I had done...not only did I take that guy’s popcorn...I hit his hand !!


You cannot imagine how I felt at that moment...I did not move an inch throughout the movie...I was just hoping and praying that he would not get up and slap me or something for taking his popcorn...


The moment the movie ended, I quickly got up and practically ran out of the theatre...


I was sooooo embarrassed about it...that I was just hoping that I would I would NEVER LIKE IN A MILLION YEARS BUMP INTO THAT GUY !!!!


Lesson learnt : Get my OWN popcorn the next time I go for a movie !!! :P


Sometimes it makes me wonder...’why does these “paranormal” moments ONLY take place in MY LIFE !!!’ hmmm...but then again...its these things ( more like lessons actually...hehehe) that makes my life so interesting...I don’t think I will ever be bored of LIFE !!! :P hmmmmmmm.........

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......EDEL...I CAN NEVA THNK OF ANY OTHER COMEDIAN WHO CAN BE 1% AS GOOD AS U R...HAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO...... AND DA BEST PART I WAS READING TIS DURING MY ASPEN LECTURE...N LAUGHING LIK A WEIRDO..HAAHAHA
    VINOD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take that as a compliment... :P but you better not go around telling everyone there about this k !!!

    ReplyDelete